Thanks for visiting the BHS Parent Teacher Student Organization webpage. We're an all volunteer organization, join us!Â
You may contact PTSO directly at BainbridgePTSO@gmail.com
October 24 - 28 RED RIBBON WEEK Â sponsored in part by BHS PTSO.
Talk to your children about the dangers of drug and alcohol use.Â
PTSO is hosting a Cash for College evening on November 9th, 2011. Â Join us for an informational presentation by Paula Bishop, last year's well received speaker, on the variety of ways your family can fund a college education.
7 PM - 8:30 PM
2011-12 BHS PTSO Calendar
- General PTSO business meetings are typically the 3rd Wednesday from 9 - 10:30am in the BHS library. The BHS PTSO's bylaws do not require we meet every month. Meetings are spread throughout the year.Â
- Evening parent educational meetings are offered in the fall and spring. Fall: Cash For CollegeSpring: Red Ribbon Week follow-up
2011-12 BOARD MEMBERS:
NOTICE TO SENIORS:Â Grad Night Out news will be updated regularly. Look in the Senior section for the most current information.
President - Open
Vice President- Karey Manor
Treasurer - Carole Biencourt
Secretary - Karen Hinton
Volunteer Coordinator - Jennifer Blackwood
Site-Base Council Liaison - Sue Mitchell
9th Grade Rep - Faith Wolfson
10th Grade Rep - Susie Gleason
11th Grade Rep - Valerie Lang
12th Grade Rep - Sarah Brandt-Erichsen
GENERAL PTSO INFORMATION
Thanks to all the parents who have been attending our PTSO meetings. We hear lots of valuable information from Brent Peterson and look forward to his regular updates at all our meetings. Brent's reports can be found in the BHS monthly newsletters.
FUND-RAISING OPPORTUNITIES MADE EASY:
- e-Scrip is a free and easy way to help raise money for BHS.
- Go www.escrip.com and 1) Click on Sign Up, 2) Click on Group Name and type in Bainbridge High School (Group ID is 8560888), 3) Click on Bainbridge High School PTSO, 4) Enter your information and Safeway Club card number, or call 1-877-723-3929 to obtain your card number over the phone, 5) Confirm your information. You are done and PTSO will automatically receive money anytime you shop at Safeway! Thank you for taking the time to do this. Please encourage friends and family to do it too.
- REDcard is another great way to raise money for your school when you shop at Target. If you use your Target credit card for purchases, Target will donate up to 1% of the amount of each purchase to the eligible K-12 school of your choice through the Take Charge of Education program. If you already shop at Target and have a Target credit card, visit Target.com/tcoe or call 1-800-316-6142 to designate Bainbridge High School.
TEACHER APPRECIATION -Â We love our BHS Teachers! Several events are scheduled throughout the year. Â NEXT UP: We'll celebrate the winter break with a dessert buffet for BHS Staff on December 15th.Â If you'd like to help, contact Volunteer Coordinator Jennifer Blackwood at email@example.com